Looking to fill a position?
Check our postings!
Full time Associate DVM:
Awesome small animal veterinary hospital in Corte Madera is looking for the right new associate veterinarian to join our incredible team. The new vet would be required to be mentored for 1-2 years by the senior veterinarians on staff. We are looking for a long term commitment.
Corte Madera is an affluent town of wonderful pet parents just outside of San Francsico.It is located within 30 minutes of the beach, the mountains and the city. This is an ideal position for a new graduate to learn the nuts and bolts of veterinary medicine. Our brand new facility has state of the art diagnostics, medicine, surgery and a dynamic positive culture.
$172K a year full time with benefits.
Saturdays are required but no emergencies after hours or on call duties.
Please call 415-461-6133 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Small Animal Acupuncture and/or Chiropractic
Location: Cotati and San Rafael, California
Seeking a skilled veterinarian to offer acupuncture and/or chiropractic in our Cotati and San Rafael offices 2-4 days per week. Set your own schedule and look forward to your workdays,
filled with appreciative clients at a well-honed practice known for its high-quality holistic care.
Animal Healing Arts provides small animal holistic veterinary care in an out-patient setting. We specialize in herbal supplements, acupuncture, homeopathy, chiropractic, food therapy, psychomotor therapy, and fur mineral & heavy metal analysis. We do not offer emergency or urgent care services and our schedule is by appointment only.
What sets us apart:
- Animal Healing Arts was voted Best Veterinary Services in 2021, our fourth such award.
- We use web-based practice management software that allows easy access to records
from any computer, phone, or tablet.
- Our friendly support staff takes care of scheduling, filling prescriptions, client care, and
other administrative work so you can focus on patient care efficiently.
- We are a holistic practice, serving the Bay Area since 1996 and Sonoma County since
Pet Emergency & Specialty Center of Marin, located in San Rafael, is looking for full-time or part-time support of our Urgent Care Service.
The urgent care veterinarian will provide outpatient care through scheduled and same-day appointments to animals with conditions that are not life-threatening, in collaboration with our Emergency Dept. Appointments are 30 minutes with time dedicated for lunch and procedures.
At least 1 year of experience in a general practice or internship training is preferred.
We are seeking urgent care doctors for a variety of shifts:
- Monday through Friday 5pm – 11pm
- Saturdays and Sundays 9am – 5pm
- Saturdays and Sundays 5pm – 11pm
! Flexible part-time and full-time positions are also available.
If you’re looking for some low-stress, short-term regular work, with fun people, at wages comparable to ER shifts, please contact Dr. Erin Smythe-Morey (email@example.com).
Pathway to Ownership:
Terra Linda Veterinary Hospital, an AAHA accredited practice, seeks an assoicate with interest in transitioning into ownership as the current owner slowly transitions out. Well equipped facility, supportive culture. This is your opportunity to ease into ownership.
All inquiries confidential.
Registered Vet Tech
Guide Dogs for the Blind, Inc.
Let your desire to do what you love in a unique and appreciative space guide you here.
If you are a skilled Registered Veterinary Technician (RVT) who wants to refocus on patient care, leave the challenges of traditional practice behind, and work where guide dogs get all the care they need free of charge, consider joining Guide Dogs for the Blind (GDB). As a Registered Veterinary Technician on our beautiful campus in San Rafael, California, you’ll work in an environment where quality never wavers, the veterinary team is supported, and your patients love you. You’ll learn countless new skills, support our mission, and enjoy working with our incredible dogs and clients in a clinic where 100% of the team is Fear Free certified. And, you’ll never have to write another estimate.
As part of our team of dedicated and experienced RVTs and Vet Assistants, you’ll work hands on with our dogs providing care and supporting our team of 4 veterinarians. We are a full-service hospital providing daily routine and urgent care to our dogs and puppies. Day to day tasks include surgery, radiology, ultrasound, endoscopy, dentistry, appointments, instrument sterilization, vaccination, deworming and more.
What sets us apart?
- You will love supporting our missionas you ensure the health of our Labrador Retrievers, Golden Retrievers, and Lab/Golden crosses through all stage of their lives.
- You’ll have the opportunity to continuously learnwith excellent support and mentoring from our exceptional Veterinarians.
- You can hone and expand your knowledgein a wide variety of areas like neonatal care, breeding, canine reproduction, spaying/neutering, ultrasound, and more.
- We have state-of-the-art facilitiesand resources to provide excellent care to our dogs, which makes this a great place to work and learn.
- You will love working with our clients (the feeling will be mutual!) and you’ll never have to write another estimate again as our services are provided free of charge for program dogs.
- We support and appreciate our veterinary technician team every single day and make a point to show our gratitude.
- We support continuing education and professional developmentthat aligns with our goals and can help you earn your certification.
- Our generous benefitspackage includes medical/dental/vision/life/disability insurance, 403(b), tuition reimbursement, and great wellness perks like yoga, circuit training, and an onsite gym.
- You can bring your dog to work!
- Easy access to SMART train – it stops at our back gate!
The qualifications you’ll need:
- California RVT license
- PennHIP certification within six months of hire
- 3+ years of position-related experience is desirable
- Ability to work holidays, weekends, and on call as required
Guide Dogs for the Blind
At Guide Dogs for the Blind (GDB), we believe that everyone deserves to move through the world safely and confidently – to live the life they want to live. As the largest guide dog school in North America, we have graduated more than 16,000 guide dog teams from across the U.S. and Canada since our founding in 1942. GDB not only improves mobility for our clients, we further inclusion. Join our team of more than 300 employees and share your passion for our mission.
At Guide Dogs for the Blind, we respect, value, and appreciate all differences. We welcome all qualified candidates irrespective of your race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Individuals with disabilities, especially those who are blind or visually impaired, are encouraged to apply. If you have a disability and need assistance and/or accommodation with applying for a job, please feel free to contact our Human Resources Department.
Grace Bransford, DVM. Just sold my practice and available for small animal relief work. Over 20 years experience.
Contact me at 415-238-3069, call or text.
Mark Willett, DVM. Experienced relief veterinarian. Small animal and exotics.
Contact: 415-686-6092, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mill Valley Pet Clinic is a privately owned, thriving practice serving Southern Marin County. We’re looking to add another enthusiastic veterinarian to our collaborative team!
Our beautiful, updated hospital is well-equipped with an in-house lab suite, digital radiology, digital dental radiology, large surgical suite, dental equipment, and much more! We are a general practice with focus on Preventive Care and a special interest in Dentistry. We also have a Board Certified Surgeon on staff.
We are located in Mill Valley, California just minutes from San Francisco, and a short drive to the Napa Valley.
We take the health and well-being of our employees seriously, offering flexible working conditions and encouraging a well-rounded work/life balance. Our employees’ quality of life outside of the practice is something we strongly value and support. We offer a great compensation package, including competitive salary, benefits, CE allowance, reimbursement of membership dues, and PTO.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please send resume to Nicole at NicoleMVPetClinic@gmail.com.
Would you like to post here?
Please send us your request.
Classified postings are free to MCVMA members.